Free Canada Wide Shipping Over $100 + US Shipping Over $120

Mellow Jumper
Mellow Jumper
Mellow Jumper
Mellow Jumper
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Mellow Jumper
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Mellow Jumper
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Mellow Jumper
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Mellow Jumper

Mellow Jumper

Regular price
$58.00
Sale price
$58.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Not your average knit! Our Mellow jumper features a crew neck and oversized fit with the ultimate belle sleeve. The cuffs have been made tight so the belle does not affect play. Made with 100% cotton in a fine chevron knit style which is thin enough to layer in winter or wear as is in spring and those cool summer nights.

 

Perfectly paired with the Mellow lounge pant.

 

True to size.

 *please note that this brand does not carry size 3 Years. If your child is a size 3T, we recommend purchasing Size 4 years. 

Gentle wash

Do not tumble dry

(Optional - Flat air dry 90% & Tumble dry on low for the remaining 10%)

Wash with like colours

Do not bleach