Free Canada Wide Shipping Over $100 + US Shipping Over $120

Stem Jumper
Stem Jumper
Stem Jumper
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Stem Jumper
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Stem Jumper
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Stem Jumper

Stem Jumper

Regular price
$44.00
Sale price
$44.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

 

That statement piece, featuring a hand drawn design. Our Stem jumper is made from 100% cotton knit. With a crew neck and small drop shoulder it is designed to be worn true to size or can be upsized for that more casual feel.

Perfectly paired with our Mellow lounge pants.

True to size 

 *please note that this brand does not carry size 3 Years. If your child is a size 3T, we recommend purchasing Size 4 years. 

Gentle wash

Do not tumble dry

(Optional - Flat air dry 90% & Tumble dry on low for the remaining 10%)

Wash with like colours

Do not bleach