This nourishing oil-based Belly Butter is a must-have for prenatal and postpartum mamas. Made with only 10 simple and natural ingredients, this belly butter soothes and moisturizes skin to maintain elasticity while improving stretch marks, scars, and pigmentation.
Created for pregnant and postpartum mamas, our Belly Butter contains a custom blend of colloidal oatmeal, calendula infused jojoba oil and gotu kola infused argan oil through a 12-hour infusion process. The result is a highly concentrated and effective formula that intensely nourishes your skin and locks in moisture, leaving skin feeling supple and soft.
Colloidal oatmeal - soothes, softens and protects skin against irritation or inflammation.
Calendula infused jojoba oil - calendula calms skin irritation, while jojoba oil, which is similar to skin’s natural oil, forms a protective barrier to lock in moisture.
Gotu kola infused argan oil - gotu kola improves the appearance of stretch marks and pigmentation while argan oil increases collagen production.
HOW TO USE
Apply to belly and body as often as needed.
- Roll on and massage in circular motion onto belly, thighs, and breasts after shower or bath on clean, dry skin.
- When used after Original Body Serum, wait for 30 seconds or until serum is fully absorbed before applying Belly Butter.
- This Belly Butter is not to be ingested. If you are nursing, avoid using it as a nipple cream.
- Tiny specs on our butters are perfectly normal as we use a high concentration of colloidal oatmeal.
- Store in a dry cool area, away from direct sunlight.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, cera alba (beeswax), triticum vulgare (wheat germ) oil, argania spinosa kernel (argan) oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower*, centella asiatica (gotu kola)*, colloidal oatmeal, tocopherol (Vitamin E), citrus sinensis (orange peel) essential oil*
Parabens, sulfates (SLS/SLES), silicones, PEGs, mineral oils, petrolatum, propylene glycol, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, EDTA, synthetic colours and fragrances, and animal testing.