*IMPORTANT NOTICE* Orders placed between February 21st-March 6th will dispatch on March 7th | Free Shipping On Orders $115+ CAD | $120+ USD

Mellow Lounge Pant *Size 4 Years*
Mellow Lounge Pant *Size 4 Years*
Mellow Lounge Pant *Size 4 Years*
Mellow Lounge Pant *Size 4 Years*
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Mellow Lounge Pant *Size 4 Years*
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Mellow Lounge Pant *Size 4 Years*
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Mellow Lounge Pant *Size 4 Years*
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Mellow Lounge Pant *Size 4 Years*

Mellow Lounge Pant *Size 4 Years*

Regular price
$37.00
Sale price
$37.00
Regular price
$58.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 

For the tiny loungers and yellow lovers! our Mellow pants are made from 100% cotton in a tight ribbed knit style giving them the ultimate stretch and movement. Featuring a small flare & functional draw string waist they will be a go to staple piece in any little’s wardrobe.

 Perfectly paired with our Mellow Jumper or Stem Jumper

 

True to size

 *please note that this brand does not carry size 3 Years. If your child is a size 3T, we recommend purchasing Size 4 years. 

Gentle wash

Do not tumble dry

(Optional - Flat air dry 90% & Tumble dry on low for the remaining 10%)

Wash with like colours

Do not bleach